Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Those alive, always... blog

After dying and resurrecting a couple of times since my last post (in late October), I'm restarting to blog. I have, of course, tons of news and updates but I will not drown you with everything. I will post everything in small separate posts so that everyone can refer to what ever is important to them.
I will also try to maintain the blog style that way from now on. I understand that big posts are something that can rarely be reused (just like happens to code), so I will try to refactor my posts to improve reusability.
I will also try (again) to post a bit more often to keep this updated.
Well, this was only a blah, feel free to read what interests you on the rest.

1 comment:

Lawrence B said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog.