Monday, October 15, 2007

Quick news before the trip

Some very few news before the trip:

I will be arriving in Montreal the 19th, which means, 1 day before any activity from the OOPSLA. I'll be staying at a friend's house (which is great!) and the first two days I'll probably walk a lot around the city. I'll try to get some nice picture and upload them. From the 21th to the 25th, I'll be full time at the conference but I'll try to post (with the help of Mariana, my girlfriend) some reports about the conference, talks and chats we will have. This will only happen during the nights because we won't have any laptops in site.

We leave Montreal on Saturday 27th by night by bus to NYC. We should get there by 7am or 8am of Sunday 28th. We'll enjoy the day walking around the city and then get to a friend of a friend's house where we will be staying for the news. Our only plans will be to visit the museums and walk a lot. I'll try to post some pictures too.

If you have suggestions, please send them in.
Write back soon (hopefully).

No comments: